Thread: "America - one last - chance revisited"

"America - one last - chance revisited"

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I'd like to share an important message from my husband Thomas' blog HERE. I did not want to put it in a Debate Forum, and I thought this might be the best place for it. It addresses the "Religious spirit" in America, what it has been or could be again, primarily, but in fact the call to holiness involves all of us in every country of the world. I hope you will read it and comment either directly on the blog or here on the Forum. Thanks.
    Last edited by DeborahM; November 24th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.
    your sister in Jesus and Mary,
    DeborahM

Renew the Church!

A most excellent commentary. We must understand that many who joined in the revolution a year ago did not have a clear vision of the upheaval that is occurring, but were dissatisfied with the course of our country recognized the need for change. But change can be painful. Then, also, the forces of evil will not just roll over and sie. Satan will redouble his efforts and attack in many different ways. The voices of change still must wade into the swamp to drain it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobs View Post
    A most excellent commentary. We must understand that many who joined in the revolution a year ago did not have a clear vision of the upheaval that is occurring, but were dissatisfied with the course of our country recognized the need for change. But change can be painful. Then, also, the forces of evil will not just roll over and die. Satan will redouble his efforts and attack in many different ways. The voices of change still must wade into the swamp to drain it.
    Thanks bobs,

Thomas is a "thinker" and God has given him the grace to love the Truth and to articulate it well. May God raise up His saints who have His Wisdom to begin seriously to live the Truth no matter what the cost in America and in every land. Certainly we have martyrs today who have been willing to die rather than deny their faith, but many in America seem unwilling to disturb their own ease! Silent because it is easier or more politically correct -- I do not know; only God can judge the heart, but their words do not speak of the change we need.

The Church has been in the battle against evil for centuries. As satan redoubles his efforts, so must the Church. Mary has appeared and spoken God's Truth to three shepherd children, Saints Francesco and Jacinta who heard and obeyed the Truth. Sister Lucia heard and obeyed the Truth as well. Sister's last book is filled with the Word of God as she sought to echo Mary's words at Cana : "Do whatever He tells you".

Yes, I agree, bobs: "The voices of change must still wade into to swamp to drain it"; I pray they will speak and do the Truth of God.
    your sister in Jesus and Mary,
    DeborahM

Renew the Church!