Thread: I love what Trump is doing--cutting govt costs

I love what Trump is doing--cutting govt costs

I watch Trump as he "goes Christmas shopping" for a better price on jumbo jets and fighter planes and other big "toys" LOL

and I wonder:

Why hasn't any president done this kind of cost cutting BEFORE? I mean, its like they just got into office and accepted the huge price tag that always seems to accompany products made for the govt at taxpayer expense.

Didn't it ever occur to them..?

hmmmmm

I have to admit, i didn't think Trump would be this good

Deep East Texas (Behind the Pine Curtain)
    I reserve judgement until Trump is actually is in office and has accomplished anything.

It is fantastic that even before he takes office that Trump is already working to make America better

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/us...=top-news&_r=0
    Jacobus Secundus - Servus Dei - Ora Pro Nobis

James II - Servant of God - Pray for Us

[url]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Sir_Peter_Lely_-_James_VII_and_II%2C_when_Duke_of_York%2C_1633_%E2 %80%93_1701_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg[/url

Stonewall Jackson the Sword of the South
    Robert E Lee the Shield of the South

Akin to Marcellus and Fabius the Sword and the Shield of Rome

I'll wait and see.

It is worth noting that there is a process in place for government acquisitions of any sort that involves contracts, bidding on those contracts, etc. Trump will need to abide by those rules, but so far - until he is in office, he doesn't really have the ability to do much.
    -----------------------------------------------
    A right intention means we look at our problems differently. If abortion is an option, abortion is the most likely outcome. If abortion is not an option, then other solutions are sought. ~Stephanie Block

“If one or more of the Church’s teachings don’t fit into your lifestyle, what has to change is your lifestyle.” ~Fr. John Corapi

“The poor cry out for justice and equality, and we respond with legalized abortion. I believe that in a society that permits the life of even one individual (born or unborn) to be dependent on whether that life is ‘wanted’ or not, all its citizens stand in danger...We do not have equal opportunities. Abortion is a cruel way out.” ~Graciela Olivarez

Quote Originally Posted by CCF_Denise View Post
    I'll wait and see.

It is worth noting that there is a process in place for government acquisitions of any sort that involves contracts, bidding on those contracts, etc. Trump will need to abide by those rules, but so far - until he is in office, he doesn't really have the ability to do much.
    It will take time to make real effective change. I hope people will be patient. The drive-by media and the Hollywood crowd will be against him from the get-go!

Even if he only has one term hopefully his appointments to the Supreme Court will have an affect that can list several generations. The USA is still suffering from the Warren Court.
    Jacobus Secundus - Servus Dei - Ora Pro Nobis

James II - Servant of God - Pray for Us

[url]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Sir_Peter_Lely_-_James_VII_and_II%2C_when_Duke_of_York%2C_1633_%E2 %80%93_1701_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg[/url

Stonewall Jackson the Sword of the South
    Robert E Lee the Shield of the South

Akin to Marcellus and Fabius the Sword and the Shield of Rome

Quote Originally Posted by bhcordova View Post
    I reserve judgement until Trump is actually is in office and has accomplished anything.
    yeh, i guess what he has done so far is not too good

except for those people who got to have a Christmas this year, didn't lose their jobs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DNW View Post
    It will take time to make real effective change. I hope people will be patient. The drive-by media and the Hollywood crowd will be against him from the get-go!

Even if he only has one term hopefully his appointments to the Supreme Court will have an affect that can list several generations. The USA is still suffering from the Warren Court.
    i think several of his possible choices for Sup Ct are VERY against Roe v Wade

I pray that that decision is overturned ASAP

enough bloodshed

I hope Santa gave Trump a good deal on those jets and fighter planes...