Thread: Programs or activities for kids (10years below)

Programs or activities for kids (10years below)

Hi i would like to ask, why is it that there's no programs or activities for kids?

Could you elaborate? Our parish has plenty of activities for kids under 10.
    "Don't accept that what's happening is just a case of others' suffering, or you'll find that you're joining in the turning away". --- David Gilmour

Are you referring to activities for kids on this forum? I can't answer that; however, here's a link to a site which I really like; it's called Catholicmom. Here is their Lenten Activities page. Hope you enjoy!

Sottovoce

sorry for the late reply. i'm actually from cebu, philippines. i think it's more of organization. i noticed that we already have the ff: youth for christ, couples for christ and etc.. but i don't know if there are some organizations for kids below 10. I have a cousin who is a 2yr old and I want him to be in a group of kids worshiping God, singing songs about God together with some of the other kids. I don't know if there is one here

does anyone here knows why there's no groups or church organizations for children?

Quote Originally Posted by Sottovoce View Post
    Are you referring to activities for kids on this forum?
    not on this forum, but a church group for kids where they can praise together to the Lord. if the title is misleading kindly correct it mods. thanks

HI

If you are looking for materials, you could try Sermons4kids - my friend and I lead our parish's children's liturgy (we'll take from birth to about 9yrs - tiny ones have to be accompanied by responsible adult, as do any slightly bigger ones who need active behaviour management) and use this site for ideas and "back-up" activities such as puzzles for the older ones in our group when Fr talks "too much" and the big ones are finished with the art or craft activity that we had planned.

Hope this helps

Jennifer